Join us for two exciting days of agile and agile leadership! 17-18 July in Seattle, Washington!
This summit provides the very latest conversations in agile. It will be an “unconference” and a “conference”. The first day will be think tank/open space sessions with the experts and in the second day, the experts will present to the entire group what findings and discoveries they made.
Our largest offering yet, 8 topics, two keynotes, and a panel! Attendees will collaborate with experts to find solutions and new directions for leaders in the agile space. Topics and experts include:
Key note speeches from
Author of several books including "High Impact Middle Management", "Focus Like a Laser Beam" and "Two Weeks to a Breakthrough",
Chief Marketing Officer at TestQuest, former VP & GM at Openwave and prior to that VP & GM of Sprintpcs.com
- a CIO panel - featuring leaders from firms around Seattle, participants to be confirmed, currently confirmed: Dale Christian, CIO of Avanade
- Think Tank / Open Space Sessions led by recognized leaders in the agile field, including...
· Luke Hohmann and Alan Shalloway , Collaboration Games
· Brent Barton & Lance Young (of Solutions IQ), Scrum
· Mitch Lacey & Julie Chickering, Getting Started with Agile
· Mike Griffiths and Mike Cottmeyer, Agile Program Management
· Chris Matts & Olav Maassen, Real Option Theory
Dale Christian, CIO of Avanade, will head our panel of senior leaders discussing their experiences.
Join us for networking, discussions, and participation in deep discussions about agile leadership and implementations with popular agile thinkers.
Sign up at www.apln.org. Earlybird until 18 June is a super deal: Both days for $300!