This year, Kaizen Camp is the July 24-25. Again we are at the beautiful Center for Urban Horticulture. We also have award-winning food trucks (with vegetarian options) catering the event. So, no boring food! The event is nearly half full already, with attendees from software, government, health care, manufacturing, education, and more.
The diversity of ideas and voices are unparalleled – which is exactly what we were searching for. Lean ideals and principles will be discussed. People share success stories as well as challenges. Different disciplines work together to create new ideas. Continuous Improvement is explored.
Last year we were blessed with great conversation, learning, food, and near gender parity. This year looks even better.
What to expect
- Great sessions
- Conversations with other smart people
- Learning about what is working
- Strategizing about sticky problems
- Learning ways to create better working environments, systems, processes, and policies
What you will be spared
- Boring speakers
- Bad boxed lunches
- The inability to speak
- Canned presentations
- Sales pitches from consultants pretending to be speakers